About the Course
This 2-week accelerated on-demand course introduces participants to the Big Data and Machine Learning capabilities of Google Cloud Platform (GCP). It provides a quick overview of the Google Cloud Platform and a deeper dive of the data processing capabilities.
At the end of this course, participants will be able to:
• Identify the purpose and value of the key Big Data and Machine Learning products in the Google Cloud Platform
• Use CloudSQL and Cloud Dataproc to migrate existing MySQL and Hadoop/Pig/Spark/Hive workloads to Google Cloud Platform
• Employ BigQuery and Cloud Datalab to carry out interactive data analysis
• Choose between Cloud SQL, BigTable and Datastore
• Train and use a neural network using TensorFlow
• Choose between different data processing products on the Google Cloud Platform Before enrolling in this course, participants should have roughly one (1) year of experience with one or more of the following:
• A common query language such as SQL
• Extract, transform, load activities
• Data modeling
• Machine learning and/or statistics
Programming in Python Google Account Notes:
• Google services are currently unavailable in China.