A Complete Guide to the Flutter SDK & Flutter Framework for building native iOS and Android apps
BestsellerCreated by Academind by Maximilian Schwarzmüller, Maximilian SchwarzmüllerLast updated 7/2019EnglishEnglish Subs [Auto-generated]This course includes
- 58.5 hours on-demand video
- 59 articles
- 444 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
What you’ll learn
- Build engaging native mobile apps for both Android and iOS
- Use features like Google Maps, the device camera, authentication and much more!
- Learn all the basics and advanced features which you find in no other course
Course contentall 600 lectures 58:58:46Requirements
- Basic programming language will help but is not a must-have
- You can use either Windows, macOS or Linux for Android app development – iOS apps can only be built on macOS though
- NO prior iOS or Android development experience is required
- NO prior Flutter or Dart experience is required – this course starts at zero!
In July 2019, we completely re-recorded and updated the entire course. We temporarily kept the old, now obsolete content (~25 hours) for existing students until July 31st in the [LEGACY] sections.
Join the most comprehensive & bestselling Flutter course and learn how to build amazing iOS and Android apps!
You don’t need to learn Android/ Java and iOS/ Swift to build real native mobile apps!
Flutter – a framework developed by Google – allows you to learn one language (Dart) and build beautiful native mobile apps in no time. Flutter is a SDK providing the tooling to compile Dart code into native code and it also gives you a rich set of pre-built and pre-styled UI elements (so called widgets) which you can use to compose your user interfaces.
Flutter is extremely trending
It’s used for major apps like Google’s Adwords and is now considered “ready for production”, making now the perfect time to learn it. In this course, I’ll teach you Flutter and Dart from the ground up, with no prior knowledge required.
Throughout the course, we’ll not only learn the theory, but also build a complete, realistic app that showcases both the basics and advanced features like using Google Maps, the device camera, and adding animations. With Flutter, you can write code once and deploy it to both the Apple AppStore and Google Play.
Flutter’s rich widget suite makes it easy to add common UI elements like buttons, forms, and lists, and even create your own custom widgets. With Google’s Material Design, you can create beautiful and fully customizable apps in no time. This course is suitable for anyone, no prior Android or iOS development experience is needed, as the whole idea behind Flutter is to only learn one language
With its rich widget suite, you can add common UI elements like buttons, switches, forms, toolbars, lists, and more. And if you want to build your own widgets, Flutter makes that a breeze too. With this framework, you don’t need any prior Android or iOS development experience, as the whole idea behind it is to only learn one language.
Here’s what’s included in the course:
- Detailed setup instructions for both macOS and Windows
- A thorough introduction to Flutter, Dart and the concept behind widgets
- An overview of the built-in widgets and how you may add your own ones
- Debugging tipps & tricks
- Page navigation with tabs, side drawers and stack-based navigation
- State management solutions
- Handling and validating user input
- Connecting your Flutter app to backend servers by sending Http requests
- User authentication
- Adding Google Maps
- Using native device features like the camera
- Adding beautiful animations & page transitions
- How to publish your app to the app stores
- And more!
This course is for you if …
- You’re interested in building real native mobile apps for the two most popular mobile platforms – iOS and Android
- You want to explore the full set of features Flutter offers
- Don’t want to spend hours learning two completely different languages
- Basic programming language knowledge will help a lot but is not a hard requirement
- You DON’T need to know Flutter or Dart
- You DON’T need to know iOS (Swift/ObjectiveC) or Android (Java)
Who this course is for:
- Beginner and experienced developers who are interested in diving into mobile app development using one language for both platforms
- Experienced iOS or Android developers who want to build cross-platform (iOS + Android) apps with one single programming language