LEARN SPRING 5, BOOT 2, JPA, THYMELEAF, AOP, WEB MVC, REST
Master Modern Spring Boot, Spring Web MVC, AOP, Hibernate, Thymeleaf, JPA, Spring Security, RESTful services
What you’ll learn
- BUILD a REAL-WORLD INDUSTRY STANDARD full-stack Spring web application with Production Deployment
- MASTER Industry Relevant practices for development in Spring 5
- CODE along with me to PRACTICE and IMPLEMENT everything you learn in real-time
- LEARN to use Spring MVC & Spring Data CRUD Repositories, Hibernate using a real database like PostgreSQL, as well as H2
- PRACTICE Production Deployment in AWS, as well as Containerizing your Spring apps using Docker
- LEARN Property File Configurations for Integration Testing vs Live App
- TRANSITION from a beginner to a SKILLED Spring Developer
- NOT WASTE TIME building 20 Twitter or Todo list app clones, but build something more SIGNIFICANT and dive deeper as you learn and build an INDUSTRY GRADE app
- OBTAIN and DEMONSTRATE your skills with the Spring Framework to LAND A JOB as a Spring Developer
- Student needs to know how to write basic applications in Java
- Basics of SQL Databases
LAST UPDATED: November 2020
Spring is, by far, the most popular framework for application development in the Java ecosystem. Nothing else even comes close. Why? Because it makes software development so much easier in Java. You can build webapps, mobile apps, desktop apps, batch and big data apps and services in a record time using Spring. Spring does a lot of things right, and it’s getting better and better with each release. There aren’t a lot of technologies with the kind of wide reach, stability and maturity of Spring, that still move fast and innovate. That’s a really tough balance to hit, and Spring has been a leader in that space for over a decade.
Today, Spring, along with Boot, is a polished, modern and highly expressive framework that makes building apps like twitter almost trivial (easily passes the twitter test). So, the popularity of the Spring ecosystem is well deserved. If you’re working in Java, you’re very likely doing work with Spring because 90% of all Java projects use Spring!
This course will prepare you to become an expert on the Spring Framework. Together, we will build an industry standard Spring Web Application which will transition you from a beginner to an experienced and employable Spring Developer. We will build a real world application in which we will cover topics and practices that are used throughout the industry. You will type every line of code along with me, as I explain, to ensure that you fully comprehend the subject matter. I will be available to answer any questions that you may have, so you will never be stuck on a section, or have confused on any topic.
Don’t just take it from me, take it from other students that have taken this course.
★★★★★ Here’s reviews from real students that took this course ★★★★★
★★★★★ Can’t thank enough for this course! It’s helping me a ton at my job! Great instructor!
★★★★★ The course material is very organized and to the point. Imtiaz is a very good instructor and he makes complex ideas very easy to grasp with to-the-point examples. Really liking the course so far.
★★★★★ Worth it, covers so many topics, beginner or expert you will learn new things or a new vision!
★★★★★ Simple and precise. Best course for Spring beyond Udemy and Yt if you want to see how to develop real time application, not just some surfaced examples. Teacher is thorough, slowly shows every step very clearly. Very professional. Bravo.
★★★★★ Absolutely has to be the best Spring web development course on Udemy!
★★★★★ Excellent course so far! The instructor does a fantastic job introducing small pieces at a time, and then slowly building upon the previous piece. At each step, we get to see the effects of the code we are writing.
★★★★★ First thing first, can I just say how captivating your voice is? Your voice is like music to human ears and the way you explain things is just captivating/soothing? Your style seems to be thorough, to the point and patient. I have just finished section 1 and so far the content has also been really good. I have not forgotten anything you’ve said so far and whatever code you’ve shown so far, I can write from the scratch without looking it up. So I have to say, I rate this course 5 out of 5.
★★★★★ The instructor tries his best to explain each action he is doing while coding. He tries his best to focus on what is important. His voice is very clear. He repeats the important points to set the focus on what you need to remember. He doesn’t make you lose time with non essential concepts which is good because you can see where you need to spend your learning time.
Topics covered in this course include:
- Spring Framework 5
- Spring Boot 2
- Spring MVC
- Spring Data CRUD Repositories
- Spring Annotations
- Using the Command Line to run Spring Boot Apps
- Core Spring Concepts
- Property Configurations
- PostgreSQL Database
- Integration Testing
- Deploying our Spring Application to the AWS EC2 Server
- Containerization using Docker
- Spring AOP (Aspect Oriented Programming)
- Spring Security
- RESTFul Web Services APIEnroll today to learn how to build modern applications using the Spring Framework!
Who this course is for:
- Students that want real-world experience in enterprise software development
- Beginner level Java developers
- Students that are sick of learning from building 20 little Twitter clones or todo list apps and want to actually master something at a deeper level!
This is a practical hands on course on Spring which gradually builds a Personal Management Project as it incorporates the different Spring framework features. The teacher, Mr. Imtiaz Ahmad, is very fluent in what he teaches and course structure and material that he has put together explains the various concepts clearly and at just right pace. I think that this is one of the best courses on Udemy or anywhere which teaches the Spring framework.
15 sections • 68 lectures • 16h 39m total length
- IMPORTANT: Source Code and Files [Watch Entire Video First]
- Getting Started
- Real-world Project + Thymeleaf, Spring Data JPA, and Entity Relationships
- Entity Relationship Annotations
- Seeding Databases using CommandLineRunner and SQL Files
- Diving Deeper into Core Spring Concepts
- Spring Properties Configuration Files and Environment Variables
- PostgreSQL Database Integration in a Spring Application
- Spring Integration Testing Separating Real Database vs. In-memory H2 Database
- Production Deployment on AWS EC2 + Containerizing using Docker + AWS RDS
- Spring AOP (Aspect Oriented Programming) + Logging the right way
- Spring Security
- RESTFul Web Services API in Spring
- Improving the Application + Final Project